Bob Curd Room
Our guestrooms are appointed with simplicity in mind, and are named for each of the two previous owners. Bob Curd was a descendent of John Curd, friend of Daniel Boone and one of the first landowners in this area. Bob built this historic home and worked as an accountant at the Glassmill on Jessamine Creek.
This room features timeless antiques, a queen bed, and wireless Internet access. A common bathroom features a Jacuzzi tub and separate shower.
Rate: $95-99 per night.
Discounts for longer stays.
- Rates are for single or double occupancy plus a full country breakfast.
- Check-in is at 4:00 p.m. and check-out is 11 a.m. Arrangements for early check-in and later check-out available upon request.
- Deposit of one night’s stay will hold your reservation. Checks & cash only.
- Smoking is limited to porches & outdoors.
- Rooms are subject to 6% sales tax, and 1% transient room tax.