Ned Turner Room
Our guestrooms are appointed with simplicity in mind, and are named for each of the two previous owners. Ned and Frona Turner raised 4 children at their “homeplace” feeding them from crops produced on the two acres we now enjoy. We bought the property from Ned’s children in 1998, making us only the third family to live here.
This room features timeless antiques, a double bed, and wireless Internet access. A common bathroom features a Jacuzzi tub and separate shower.
Rate: $85 – 95 per night.
Discounts for longer stays.
- Rates are for single or double occupancy plus a full country breakfast.
- Check-in is at 4:00 p.m. and check-out is 11 a.m. Arrangements for early check-in and later check-out available upon request.
- Deposit of one night’s stay will hold your reservation. Checks & cash only.
- Smoking is limited to porches & outdoors.
- Rooms are subject to 6% sales tax, and 1% transient room tax.